- Plan, lead and execute cyber audits/assessments, which include managing the conduct of audit(s) and ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard and audit methodology.
- Articulate and discuss control issues/gaps and corrective action plans with stakeholders and auditees.
- Prepare written audit reports for Senior management, audit committee and auditees.
- Validate management's remediation for audit issue closure.
- Complete working papers for the audit through documenting the audit work conducted, describing the audit work performed and the audit evidence that supports the audit issues/gaps.
- Should possess at least 5 - 7 years working experience (i.e. technical hands-on experience) in cyber/IT audit role.
- Should possess strong technical skills and knowledge in SAP audit, SQL/Windows security and network security.
- Should possess good analytical and critical thinking skills in order to evaluate control adequacy and operating effectiveness.
- Certified in cyber/IT security is a must (e.g. CISA, CISSP).
- Possess a Bachelor degree related to Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Chinese.
- Able to travel overseas when required.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.