Assistant Manager, Strategy Planning and Implementation - HSBC Insurance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers, including catering to specialty markets through products such as Universal Life, for high net-worth customers. As a leader in traditional life insurance, investment-linked savings plans and personal lines of insurance for individuals and their families, the business serves a diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Assistant Manager, Strategy Planning and Implementation
. Principal responsibilities
- Prepare regular performance reports, dashboards and presentations to facilitate strategy planning and decision making.
- Provide analysis on key business performance metrics
- Assist team lead on information collation and management reporting requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of management presentations and organizational communication.
- Support and coordinate staff town halls and engagement activities
- Support ad hoc business projects upon request.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- A university degree in Business, Business Management, Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Experience in life insurance or retail bank organization in a similar position
- Able to analyse large sets of numeric data and transform quantitative information into dashboard with quality insights.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good business writing skills
- Ability to provide business insights through analysis of management reports
- Effective interpersonal communication and project management skills.
- Dependable team contributor with a strong drive to excel and eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, ambiguities and multi-task.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.