Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm in Asia and they are looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager, Business Development & Data Management to grow their team in Singapore. The role will be directly reporting to the Head of Business Development.
- Support the Head of Business Development and other Business Development team member/s in preparing pitches, proposals, collateral, financial analysis and other corporate marketing materials.
- Collaborate with Senior Management team for new product and Business Development initiatives.
- Maintain Business Development Database
- Respond to ad-hoc client/investor queries and undertake work relating to all aspects of client/investor servicing.
- Compute Portfolio’s returns and monthly performance attribution analysis
- Complete and deliver Asian and Japanese equity fund factsheets, regular reports (e.g. management reporting materials) and ad hoc reports to respective clients / prospects
- Data preparation for the investment team (i.e. updating portfolio holdings data, portfolio active weights, macro and markets data etc)
- Prepare quarterly materials for Asian equity UCITS funds’ Board Meeting
- Update data vendor’s website for Asian equity funds’ performance
- To co-work with Compliance and others for client on-boarding and counterparties AML/ KYC related requests
- To assist investment team for preparing monthly review commentaries and monthly portfolio review materials
- To assist investment team for preparing pitchbooks
- To make Risk reports (investment analysis)
- Learn trading function and serve as cover for the trading function
- Assist in execution of trades for portfolio managers
- Liaise with portfolio managers for placements and IPO
- All other ad-hoc matters
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant working experience
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Asset Management Business Development & Data Management or similar function with particular focus in the buy-side industry
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams and external business partners as needed
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills including partnering with front, middle and back office
- CMFAS Certification such as M3 will be advantage
- Strong VBA, Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg skills are required
- Strong planning, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Some trading experience will be preferred
For interested applicants, please apply online or send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )