Assistant Manager, Investment
- Market Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 22 Apr 19
This role focuses on supporting investment team’s activities in the public-listed infrastructure space
- Assist in originating, analyzing, structuring and executing investment opportunities.
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, commercial, technical, financial and other due diligence for businesses to be acquired, working with external advisers/ consultants.
- Conduct financial modelling to assess potential investments and present the financial analysis to key stakeholders.
- Prepare investment papers, presentations and other materials as required.
- Review legal documents from a commercial perspective.
- Any other tasks and roles involving similar skill sets.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in investment management, investment banking or private equity.
- Fluency in English, and good writing, verbal, financial modelling and presentation skills.
- A financial, business or accounting degree.
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.