Assistant Manager, Investment
- Market Competitive
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
This is a key role that focus on supporting the Investment team in managing the end to end investment process from underwriting potential investment opportunities, transactions management and deal conclusion with the various stakeholders. The key objective of this role will be to contribute to the delivery of maximizing risk-adjusted investment returns for the business.
- Supports the Senior VP Investment in identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities, structuring and executing the acquisition of assets in Asia Pacific and other regions
- Conduct financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; present financial analysis to key stakeholders
- Assisting the Senior VP Investment in reviewing portfolio performance and formulating business plans for portfolio assets;
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with internal functional teams and external advisers/ consultants.
- Preparation of investment papers, presentations and other materials as required
- Project manage investment and divestment processes including participation in both auction and bilateral/ off-market transactions; Work with internal functional teams and external advisors on deal documentation and contracts;
- Assisting with Investor Relations, e.g. investor pitchbook preparation, queries on investment portfolio.
- Providing coaching and guidance the analysts within the investment team.
- Possess Degree in Business, Economics, Accountancy, Finance, Real Estate Finance, and Engineering disciplines or equivalent;
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience of relevant working experience, Experience in real estate private equity or infrastructure investments will be an added advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation and interpersonal skills;
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, detailed oriented, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills;
- Proficient with financial modelling, market and industry research in infrastructure, real estate or other private equity assets;
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to interact well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment