- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 23 Apr 18
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Benefits)
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Benefits)This role will be part of the Group Compensation & Benefits team providing support across 13 countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong.
1. Manage and administer the Group's global mobility program. Principal point of contact for HRRMs and key stakeholders on global mobility matters. Advise and guide HRRMs and relevant stakeholders on mobility policy and processes. Manage vendor relationships on global mobility matters.
2. Administer the staff unsecured loans policies and processes. Advise and guide staff to ensure that the administration complies with the relevant regulations and guidelines.
3. Administer the Group's Employee Share Purchase Plan. Advise and guide HR and employees on queries relating to the Plan. Process related bills, reports to Payroll and transactions. Support and work with appointed vendor on system and process enhancements.
4. Ensure timely and accurate regulatory reporting to the Board and Monetary Authority of Singapore. Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Strong attention to details and good communication and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver within tight timelines.
- Team-player with the ability to engage and partner multiple stakeholders