- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 14 Mar 18
Assistant Manager (Finance Operations)
- Full time
my client is the top 3 General Insurer globally with a staff strength of about 20,000. They have business across Energy, Aviation, Liability, Marine, Property as well as Motor and Travel. In Singapore, they have about 400 headcount and is looking to expand massively in the next 3 years.
about the company
my client is one of the largest General Insurance company in Asia. They have close to 20,000 employees and is looking to increase their footprint in Singapore.
about the job
- Lead the Finance Operation team inclusive of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Supervise the daily operational task of the team
- Managing AR activities
- Manage Credit Control activities to maintain outstanding KPi within agreed timeline
- Supervised outsourced credit control function
- Developed operational initiatives to streamline work processes
- Participate in finance related projects
skills and experience required
- Minimally 4 years of experience in Finance Operations within the Insurance industry and 2 years of supervisory experience
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330519 )