Assistant Manager, Finance
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for BAU and process improvement work within Finance Remuneration Distribution and coordination with various departments that involves distribution channel
- Process payments and accounting transactions to ensure validity, accuracy, and timeliness of transactions. Ensure journals, GST and payments are duly supported and approved in accordance to DAL and related policy
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports and statistics such as Variance Expense Analysis and Credit Control report.
- Involve in month end accruals activities and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliation. Review and improve processes to minimize account exposure and long aged balances
- Work with IT to confirm user requirements for enhancements. Review UAT test plan and results.
- Assist in streamlining key processes and controls. Suggest improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Assist in resolving agent's commission related issue
- Work closely with various internal department and auditors to resolve queries and requests
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.