Assistant Manager, Data Loss Prevention
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Assist with DLP in Risk Management Department
• Execute DLP strategy and initiatives according to the DLP roadmap including regional rollout planning
• Work with relevant stakeholders to continuously implement DLP measures, build DLP awareness and provide advisory.
• Monitoring of DLP system (Email, Endpoint, Network) to ensure:
o Incidents are investigated and escalated in accordance to the DLP Incident response and handling procedures
o All escalated incidents are tracked and followed up from beginning to closure,
o False positive incidents are effectively and accurately filtered/ fine tune.
• Operation Management of DLP team, including:
o Evaluation and management of cases escalated by the DLP analyst.
o Second level responder to any DLP incidents with “High” Impact.
o DLP Ruleset Policy Management.
• DLP system auditor: to audit the account logins of the DLP System and do the necessary review.
• Review DLP Policy, maintain and ensure DLP standard operating policies and procedures are kept updated.
• Responsible for management reporting of DLP incidents and statistics in the DLP Change Control Committee (CCC).
• Coordinate the DLP audit work; respond to questions or reporting requirements from local authorities as required.
• Coach and guide the team member on DLP matters.
• Ensure Team adherence to all bank policies / guidelines
• Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulation.
• Manage the Information Security Awareness training for DLP related items.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in information risk management, preferably in the banking sector
• Experience with administration and operation of Data Loss Prevention tools. Candidates who are proficient or have experience in Websense DLP technology will be preferred
• Candidates who had experience in development and fine tuning of DLP policy/ rules are preferred
• Good Analytical skills
• Knowledge of banking processes
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate and interact effectively with Business Units
• Self-starter who is able to work independently
• Possession of professional certifications / qualifications such as CRISC or ITIL will be advantageous