Assistant Manager, Compliance (12-month contract)
- Up to GBP2500 per annum
- Contract, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 16 Oct 18
Our US insurance client is seeking a compliance professional in the areas of AMLCFT to review transactions and conduct due diligence in accordance of AML, FATCA and CRS requirements on a year of contract basis.
Reporting to Head of Compliance, this role will be responsible for providing support and advice on day to day operations in accordance to the Company and Singapore legislative requirement.
* Conduct Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on Transactions, escalate to Senior Management for approval in accordance with the established time-lines and requirements from established procedures
* Conduct AMLCFT reviews on scoped transactions from various systems in relation to name screening, transaction monitoring, operation functions' escalations in accordance with the established time-lines and requirements from established procedures
* Conduct reviews to assess the adherence of customer due diligence and AML, FATCA, and CRS requirements in relation to operational procedures
* Monitors the effectiveness of the AMLCFT monitoring system
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business, law or other related discipline
* At least 3 years of compliance experience in the life insurance
* Good knowledge of regulations AMLCFT, FATCA and CRS