Assistant Manager, Actuarial (Financial Reporting)
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Assistant Manager, Actuarial (Financial Reporting)Income's Actuarial team aims to create exponential value and cultivates a dynamic learning culture. We are a strong partner in enterprise-wide digitization and data initiatives.
The role sits in the Financial Reporting team to drive the hands-on adoption of new data analytics technique & technology and single source-of-truth enterprise data warehouse (EDW) for financial reporting & RBC2 implementation. Reporting responsibilities also include business planning, expense study, and MAS returns. This role works in a highly collaborative team environment and will provide opportunities to further sharpening of actuarial techniques and first hand exposures to chief actuary.
The individual is expected to be able to work independently, and is a self-starter. He/ She is adaptable and open to a dynamic working environment and willing to explore new ways of working.
- Degree in Actuarial Science with at least 4-7 years of work experience in actuarial financial reporting
- Good progress in actuarial qualifications with either US, UK or Australia institute
- Technical, sensitive to details and ability to apply critical thinking
- Able to communicate in simple and concise way
- Experience in Prophet will be an advantage