The Trade and Database Services section sits within the Operations team and is responsible for processing pricing, corporate actions, non-trade related transactions and static updates in the back office system.
The job responsibilities of the individual include but not limited to:
- Ensure corporate actions, prices, security setup and other portfolio entries are processed completely and accurately in the back office system
- Attend to ad-hoc queries and ensure that issues are properly resolved and/or escalated
- Evaluate impact and manage changes to the team’s processes due to new products, workflow changes and system enhancements
- Ensure that policies and procedures are properly documented and adhered to
- Recommend areas for improvement and implement new workflows/controls
- Participate in the team’s robotic process automation initiatives
- Drive and manage team projects
- Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of investment instruments
- Good analytical skills with a process improvement mindset
- Independent and able to provide solutions and deliver results under pressure
- Meticulous individual with strong follow up and multi-task skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.