- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18059257
Regional Investment Operations (RIO) is a Center of Excellence (COE) for Wealth Management Operations supporting Regional Consumer Bank. The department does processing for Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, Sunlife products & Equities.
There are several processing functions such as Order Placement, Settlements, Asset Servicing, Maintenance and Pricing functions. Job description is as follows:
- Support the Mutual Funds/Bonds/Structured Notes/Sunlife related processing for Asia Pacific Countries.
- Handling of operations processes including order placement, entry posting, account reconciliation;
- Ensuring quality processing and adherence to Citi Policies and Controls
- Liaison with other processing teams in RIO, Product team and country operations teams located in countries supported by the department
- Ensure that the day to day processing of orders is completed smoothly adhering to the cut off times.
- Meet the Business expectation on operational matters and facilitate a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in Projects related to system enhancements.
- Ability to work in diverse environments and cultures
- Minimum 3 to 4 year's work experience preferably in investment operations.
- Knowledge of investment products especially around Mutual Funds and Fixed Income Securities.
- Responsible, organized and ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Provide high quality service to internal customers.
- Articulate with strong communications skills both written and spoken.
- Good Team Player
- May need to work on Singapore Public Holidays.