Assistant HR Manager
- Oct 22, 2021
My client is an established firm within Financial Services. They are currently looking to hire an experience Assistant HR Manager to join their team. The Talent
- At least 4 - 7 years' related HR experience
- Well-versed in MS Office Applications
- Familiarity and Proficiency in Workday HRIS system would be advantageous
- A team player with positive working attitude.
- Resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
- Good command of written and spoken English and a good team player
You will support the day-to-day Recruitment, Talent and Benefits operations for the Singapore office. This includes, but not limited to:
- Supporting Resourcing team in all recruitment and talent management logistics. Including sourcing and selection of candidates, newhire induction programme etc
- Ensuring smooth, efficient and timely execution of day-to-day HR operational processes including bHRIS updating/maintenance, Employment Pass Applications, employee records management, employee on-boarding management, performance management administration and learning & development administration etc.
- Coordinate of employee well-being events and activities.
- Assisting in preparation of annual/monthly/ad-hoc HR reports (e.g. headcount reports, recruitment metrices)
- Assisting in preparation of compensation related letters, checking of employee information
- Maintaining newhire p-files and HR filing system
- Liaising with government agencies on statutory matters including but not limited to Work Passes application/renewal, Jobsbank queries etc.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983