Develop and manage marketing activities of foreign exchange, structured deposits, options, treasury structured products and margin products to our corporate clients and provide treasury solutions to them.
- Analyze and prepare foreign exchange commentaries and technical analysis on the global and regional currency markets and communicate these views effectively to both Relationship Managers and clients
- Market FX&MM, OTC option and Treasury Structured Products to corporate clients.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to explore opportunities to cross-sell treasury products such as interest rate instruments, FX products and structured finance products.
- Provide professional advice, market analysis and strategies to meet the treasury needs of the corporate clients
- Understand the treasury and funding needs of corporate clients and propose solution to them.
- Provide guidance to the Junior Sales team member so as to maximize team’s performance.
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in treasury sales / trading / FX markets
- Passed the examination on Financial Markets Regulatory Practice
- CFMAS Module 1B, 5, 6A would be preferred
- Knowledge of foreign exchange and options markets coupled with strong sales and marketing skills are imperative in this role
- Proficient in FX market, especially in regional currencies in South East Asia and RMB capabilities.