Guotai Junan International Singapore Holdings Pte. Limited, a well established and reputable financial group, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:
- Perform daily accounting duties including PnL production for Holdings company, Asset Management, FICC and Wealth Management business.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly PnL Reports and management accounts.
- PnL and trade reconciliation against front office and settlement reports.
- Handle full sets of accounts and month end closing. Preparation of account breakdown and analysis.
- Regulatory reporting to MAS
- Handle tax computation and liaising with tax agent including GST, corporate tax etc
- Handle daily cashflow operations, payment and any treasury activities including fixed deposit placement.
- Handle documentation for banking matters, maintain bank reconciliations and work closely with HK Treasury for fund management and HK Finance team for finance related matter
- Manage client money segregation and related regulatory reporting and reconciliation
- Handle corporate expenses, staff claims and payments
- Assist in preparation of yearly budget and on-going monitoring and reporting of budget variances across business units
- Handling intercompany recharging including invoice issuance, expense allocation and related matters.
- Liaising with auditor for annual auditing
- Degree in a numerical discipline; professional accounting qualification is an advantage
- 5+ years experiences including accounting experience in capital markets, investment banks or audit firms with exposures in financial industry and reporting to MAS.
- Independent, cooperative and good communication
- Some experience in corporate treasury is an advantage