Futu is a Nasdaq-listed technology company. We are the No.1 online trading platform in Hong Kong. As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will be assisting in the full-spectrum finance and accounting duties of Futu’s newly established office in Singapore.
- Monitoring and overseeing the payment and treasury functions, including daily payment review & approval, fund transfer, month-end closing, monthly management reporting, and annual statutory reporting
- Liquidity and cash management
- Ensure compliance of liquidity risk management policy and other applicable risk management framework
- Maintain and build a positive long-term partnership/relationship with bankers
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or any finance-related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years’ treasury experience in the financial services industry, preferred with experience in Futures and Securities
- Knowledge in Risk-Based Capital (RBC) is required
- A good team player, able to work independently, and willing to take initiatives
- Good communication, both written & spoken in English & Chinese