• Lead in conducting quantitative macroeconomic and investment strategy research, and monitoring markets and macro issues.
• Lead in multi-asset global investment quantitative research design and implementation, e.g different risk premia, portfolio optimisation and allocation.
• Contribute to the generation of tactical asset allocation ideas.
• Develop and maintain framework to improve portfolio construction and diversification in different investment environments.
• Drive investment research (using quantitative analysis / models) to support investment policy formulation and risk management capabilities.
• Establish logical and reasonable frameworks to guide future quantitative investment analysis process.
• Involved in investment operation processes.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects and duties assigned.
You must have:
• A recognised Degree in quantitative discipline e.g. Engineering/Mathematics/Economics/Finance.
• CFA, MBA or other advanced qualifications highly preferred.
• Preferably with at least 8 years of working experiences in quantitative research and analysis.
You must demonstrate ability to engage senior level management and possess good written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills, as well as strong understanding of financial and investment products.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.