Hiring for an Assistant Development/Project Manager on behalf of an APAC leading Logistic Developer.
- Support Senior Development Manager in day to day management of development project from land allocation, selection of contractor, post contract management, closure of account and handover of completed building to asset management team.
- Technical due diligent study of land’s suitability for intended use as part of the feasibility study.
- Preparation of development budget with the support of external consultants.
- Liaison with various local agencies, authorities, utilities companies, vendors, etc. to secure relevant permits on time.
- Pre and post contract cost management
- Assist in procurement, RFQ, PO generation, admin of document upload/data entry in in house document control system, communication with external tenderers/suppliers/vendors.
- Progress claims/invoices compilation and submission on time to Finance.
- Design coordination with consultants to ensure that tenants’ requirements are incorporated in construction drawings
- Change order management
- Quality control management
- Occupation health and safety management
- Attend site meetings
- Management of tenancy fit out works
- Post construction defects management
- Assist to write, track, edit and compile weekly, monthly and other reports.
- Document controller to manage all project correspondences & update of shared drive weekly including but not limited to drawings update, procurement / RFQ, claims, variations, memo, reports, etc.
- The duties and responsibilities may change as and when the needs arise.
- Degree in Real Estate / Project Management / Engineering.
- 3-6 years experience in project management role
- Self-disciplined and minimum supervision expected in this fast pace role.
- Windows Savvy (sound knowledge in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Power Points)
**Candidate with working rights in Singapore is strongly preferred.**
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV to Jing Leong by using the "Apply Now" button below or send the CV directly to email@example.com
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1872880