- Responsible for underwriting and assessing credit propositions and transactions submitted by Relationship Managers, to ensure compliance with the Bank’s credit policies and procedures, risk acceptance criteria where appropriate, and regulatory requirements.
- Complete annual and/or loan reviews assigned.
- Participate in client calls with the Relationship Managers.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years of relevant credit, risk or accounting experience; seasoned credit analysts of medium to large corporations can be considered for this role.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Familiar with MS software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work well with others and independently, a team player, accountable and a positive work attitude are essential qualities.
- Ability to converse and read Chinese is a must - documents are in Chinese.