1. Support the design, development, and execution of the investment policy and portfolio construction for various fixed-income portfolios managed by Treasury, with a focus on high-grade government bond and credit markets in Asian currencies, primarily in Chinese Renminbi and Japanese Yen.
2. Support the design, development and implementation of the investment policy and portfolio construction for various money market activities. And, of new trading instruments, techniques, and quantitative models/tools for investment portfolios. Based on applicable investment objectives and risk tolerance considerations within the organization’s asset-liability management framework.
3. Collaborate with teams’ members, senior management and clients on latest market, macroeconomic and geopolitical developments with a focus on Asia and emerging markets.
4. Handle review of investment portfolios under management including preparation and the presentation of materials for the approval of management and investment committees on investment policy and asset allocation recommendations. And, reviews of client portfolios; and client mandate implementations and portfolio adjustments with business partners.
5. Collaborate and participate with technical advisory engagements workshops sector asset managers, institutions and stakeholders
6. Contribute to additional projects as needed within the department.
1. Min CFA / degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study
2. Min 2-6 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in financial markets.
3. Strong knowledge of Asian fixed income cash and derivative instruments, particularly in onshore and offshore Chinese and Japanese markets (target segment)
4. Fundamental knowledge in money market instruments, such as CDs, CPs, deposits, etc. Understanding of other asset classes will be an added advantage
5. Fundamental skills in fixed income and credit analysis, both qualitative and quantitative
6. Experience with systems supporting trading activities (e.g., Bloomberg, Excel), including processes and controls surrounding asset management businesses.
7. Independent contributor with the ability to provide professional support to senior staff and overseas counterparts. Able to conduct research and analysis on challenging but well-defined tasks and to draft and recommend solutions, reports.
8. Able to collaborate across multidisciplinary and overseas teams to foster strategic business partnerships.
9. A quick learning ability with strong initiative and drive, as well as attention to detail.
10. Ability to operate with the highest ethical standards across multi-cultural environments with strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
Interested candidates may Apply now or email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (RCB No. 200007268E)
EA License No. 01C4394
EA Registration No. R1987366 (Lim Ern-Shen, Samuel)