Director, Business Leader
Be part of the investment team to manage existing portfolio of the group
- Leading and executing renewal strategies for the entire portfolio. This involves actively monitoring of expiry, activating discussions and putting up the recommendations and documentation.
- Maintaining the overall portfolio data integrity for all centre-related information.
- Portfolio optimization, including driving and handling all landlord-related matters and discussions.
- Working with internal stakeholders to identify gaps and work on projects to close gaps/ optimize portfolio
- Improving efficiency in processes, ie streamlining existing processes to implement clear SOPs for handing over the projects from investment to operations.
- A good Bachelor Degree in Real Estate or Business
- At least 10 to 12 years of asset management experience and demonstrable track record in a similar role within developers, real estate funds or occupiers in the retail or commercial space
- Strong understanding of leasing with extensive experience handling operational issues during fit-out
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and meticulous
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines