Asset Management – Marketing Analyst (9 months Fixed Term Contract)
- Competitive package will be offered
- Contract, Full time
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Contract Marketing Analyst role in Asset management
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Singapore Marketing Analyst will work with the locally-based sales and product teams to further build product awareness and grow the Singapore and South East Asia business. He/she will reach intermediary clients through the strategic development and implementation of marketing programs.
The Marketing Analyst will be supporting the development and maintenance of a full suite of marketing collaterals and marketing programs for existing products and new launches. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated creativity and solid marketing experience of 2 – 5 years
The Singapore Marketing Analyst will report into the locally based Senior Associate of Marketing and Communications for Singapore. This position is based in Singapore.
- Support the execution of Singapore’s marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Support the execution of marketing communications programs using a variety of initiatives to drive client acquisition and retention, including:
- Marketing collaterals – maintain and update website content, brochures, fund materials (factsheets, commentaries), presentations and supporting content for strategic initiatives and key themes
- Events and conferences management – support the development of strategy, content, supporting materials and provide onsite assistance
- Thru-the-line marketing campaigns – assist in the development and execution of concepts
- Investor education training programs – organize training seminars for the proprietary Market Insights program
- Premiums management – source, produce and maintain inventory
- Provide project management and track effectiveness for marketing projects
- Coordinate and manage external vendors and internal stakeholders (client advisors, shared internal creative services team, sales, product, compliance, legal, and external advertising and research agencies)
- Attention to detail. Meticulous and is able to manage well under pressure
- Possess experience of marketing (preferably with an asset manager) within financial services, and/or business-to-business (B2B) work experience
- Excellent computer skills to include Excel, InDesign and Power Point
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/ presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking and collaboration skills
- An effective team player, able to work with people of all levels
- Has a high level of self-motivation, with strong integrity and ethics
- Degree-level education with an emphasis in marketing preferred
- Fluent in at least one Asian language (preferably Mandarin)