Asia Regional Liquidity Product Mgmt Role - VP/SVP
ICG (TTS) - Regional Liquidity Product Manager (Singapore), VP/SVP Position Objective:
Manage and grow the Liquidity & Investment Business as a part of the regional TTS Business in Asia. This is a critical role within Regional Liquidity Product team in APAC.
The individual is expected to develop and commercialize liquidity products, features across Asia. The target market for liquidity products covers all global, regional clients & TTLC, CCB clients in ASPAC. The individual will help deliver innovative and market differentiating solutions and thereby help deliver the Liquidity capabilities that the meet the evolving market & customer requirements. The individual will responsible to deliver the Global Product strategy across the 3 pillars; namely Colossus, Medici and Digital & Data Services and Regional/Country needs for the Citi Interest Optimization and Cross Currency Products.
The role requires working with multiple global, regional stakeholders including the Asia Regional Exco., Coverage, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Tax, Service, Implementation and O&T teams. The target market for liquidity products cover all global, regional clients & TTLC, CCB clients in ASPAC.
The Liquidity Management Product Management role will be responsible for following key functional areas:
- Innovate, develop, roll-out, differentiate, maintain, promote and enhance liquidity management product capabilities
- Design and Deliver product commercialization content, materials and solution packages, in collaboration with TAG, Market Management and Sales partners
- Responsibility for LMS P&L Management, Data Drivers, Re-Pricing, Beta and high quality operating deposit acquisition focus
- Drive structure and balances under growth and higher LCR levels
- Maintain pristine risk and control for the products managed across the region and contribute to global thinking in this space on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the global vision by identify emerging client needs in the liquidity and treasury management space, driven changes in regulations, tax, competitive landscape or macro-economic environment as they impact LMS product suites
- Manage and influence the Global LMS product infrastructure development roadmap to retain the competitive edge
- Drive digitization of the products and services to contribute to improved client experience (eg. crash implementation cycle time, service queries etc) and enable cost/expense saves
This position is expected to have following ongoing responsibilities:
- Ongoing co-ordination with key partners including technology, legal & compliance and sales & coverage partners
- Identify projects for development and enhancements, gain agreement from stakeholders
- Create project plan, scope, roadmap and manage execution within defined timelines
- Drive existing revenue initiatives to completion
- Commercialization of new and existing products
- Engage in client transactions that embody solution packages, and sales toolkits to support commercialization.
- Competitive Analysis and build sales talking points, FAQ materials
- Retaining Voice of Client scores, Win Asia and Global Awards for product differentiation and deal
- Career progression and opportunity is to move into Senior TTS business roles (Sales, Cross Products, Globally, Regionally)
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Commerce/Finance
- MBA preferred
- Overall 10-15 years of work experience
- A good understanding of transaction banking and liquidity management practices
- 10 - 12 years prior product development or market management or client advisory or treasury mgmt. experience
- Good analytical skills, proficient with common data tools, market sizing, analyzing facts, and developing growth strategy
- Good understanding of client
- Fundamental understanding of corporate 's liquidity, and treasury needs
- Experience in managing revenue initiatives in a large and complex organization
- Experience working with cross functional teams across multiple locations and cultures
- Persuasion skill is crucial (customers and internal stakeholders at a senior level), strong interpersonal, advance communication in English (oral and written), can articulate well
- Ability to deal with complexity of products/solutions
- Ability to engage clients and identify solutions to fit the client's business opportunities
- Process and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- High level of contribution to achieve team objectives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize projects
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .