- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 06 Feb 18
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Art DirectorLeading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
The Brand Room at Standard Chartered is a newly established team responsible for supporting the global business through the provision of digital and traditional design, finished artwork and copywriting. Ensuring accurate execution and timely delivery of projects focused on internal and external brand alignment. The company has almost 87,000 employees across 70 markets. Delivering consistency in communication visually and verbally ensures a united experience for all staff and customers.
The purpose of this role is to:
* Deliver consistent and impactful implementation of our brand through high standards of digital design and execution
* To adhere to brand standards in an ever-evolving, multi-cultural, diverse environment
* To drive excellence and creativity through your role in collaboration with the in-house design team
* Respond to briefs with clarity, creativity and alignment to brand standards
* Visualisation skills from paper-and-pencil concepts to digital output and finished physical mock-ups.
* Convert ideas into highly usable interfaces to be presented for internal review
* Collaborate with the copywriting team to optimise creative delivery
* Collaborate with vendors and agencies when required
Works closely with:
* The Creative Director
* The Creative team and Traffic/Project Manager
* Internal business functions
* Vendors and agencies
* Feedback from Creative Director on effective and relevant delivery of projects
* Efficient and timely delivery of all projects and activities
* Ability to develop creative solutions within approved brand standards
* Embrace and express the company values and behaviours in your role
Experience / Knowledge Required
* 6-10+ years' experience in a digitally driven creative design environment - agency or MNC
* Background in branding, art direction, digital execution and production with high level of technical craftsmanship
* Full working knowledge of Adobe CS6
* Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and ability to adapt concepts to different audiences, cultures, geographies and touchpoints
* Problem-solving skills and strong understanding of brand standards, typography and photography
* Presentation skills an advantage but not essential
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
* Attention to detail essential
* Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
* Passionate and progressive attitude
* Must be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
* Formal education in design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) required
Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one.