Area Product Owner, Content and Personalisation (Senior Associate/Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. !
The Content-Led Wealth Management tribe (CLWM) defines and delivers advanced advisory initiatives, bringing great value to Clients and to our Front Office teams. We are part of the Product team (PMG) and work in close partnership with business stakeholders and the technology teams.
We are looking for an Area Product Owner to focus on Personalisation and Insights.
Our ideal candidate will need prior experience in managing Agile projects, through the lens of a Product Owner.
This person will focus on driving our ambition to personalize content through AI/Machine Learning features, Suitability & Cross border rules and Client preferences.
The role supports a broad user base, and product backlog items will be created with our awesome squad with extensive engagement with PMG, Front Office, and various other stakeholders across the bank.
Product backlog management is imperative as is our user acceptance testing strategy, which the candidate will support and sign-off. Given the high impact delivery, change management is crucial within the role when supporting go-live activities. Job Responsibilities
- Deliver the strategic vision of the Content Led Wealth Management strategies and systems in Agile methodology in the capacity of an Area Product Owner.
- Core focus on personalization of content through AI/Machine Learning, Suitability rules, Cross border guidelines and Client preferences.
- Co-define product vision
- Engage with PMG, Front Office, and various other stakeholders/users to understand critical user journeys, pain points, latent needs and deliver the solution that meets their requirements. At all points, ensure their requirements are understood and delivered.
- Facilitate workshops and ideation sessions to co-create innovative features.
- Collaborate with our IT colleagues to create amazing user experiences.
- Responsible for providing and clarifying the requirements in the form of user stories:
- Collates, creates, and maintains the Product Backlog.
- Refine the user stories, with a focus on clear acceptance criteria
- Ensures artefacts that help define the product features are developed to guide the Delivery Execution team in their implementation (e.g. UX brief, screen specs, wireframes)
- Participates in user story refinement and sprint planning
- Clearly communicates the business case to the Team and Stakeholders
- Sign-off deliveries during Sprint demo
- Participates in production verification
- Prepare user training material and support user training.
- Engage and communicate with key stakeholders on project status, key risks, and issues.
- Ensure that project deliverables achieve synergy with business processes, which includes re-defining business processes, where applicable
- You love to solve problems and can translate conceptual ideas into a flawless user experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Junior or Area Product Owner, in delivering cross-functional technology-related projects in banking, preferably in a Private Bank
- Good understanding of AI/Machine learning principles.
- Experience in working with end users, to gather requirements and translating them into User Stories, for our squad to implement.
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Experience in working with agile methodology, use of Jira.
- Knows/ willing to learn Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) for user story creation.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Can work independently, is pragmatic and enjoy high energy levels.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various demands in a diverse culture.
- Understanding of relevant rules and regulations relating to the local private banking business a plus.
- Has ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Technology, Finance