Area Product Owner - Digital Transformation, COO Office (Associate Director/ Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Area Product Owner
in our Digital Transformation team, COO Office
The CDO team is responsible for strategy and execution of change programs impacting front-office, in close partnership with our business stakeholders and the technology teams. We are looking for an Area product owner who has experience with supporting/implementing a multi-channel digital offering for financial services clients preferably in a private banking set-up.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the Product owner to maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the squad(s) while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features/ components. Responsibilities
- Work closely with end users to identify customer needs for requirements elicitation
- Drive detailed refinement of user stories according to Product Owner's Backlog Prioritisation with scrum team
- Participate in the refinement of user stories
- Define the acceptance criteria for user stories
- Prepare user training material and support user training
- Participate in UAT testing and user experience validation
- Preparing and conducting user training
- Support sprint planning
- Collaboration with IT BA and software engineer to make sure requirements are well understood
- Minimum 10-15 years of solid experience as a Business Analyst/ Junior Product Owner, in delivering in complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in banking, preferably in a Private Bank
- Experience in working with end users, to gather requirements and translating them into User Stories, for technology team to implement.
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
- Experience in working with agile methodology, use of Jira.
- Knows/ willing to learn gherkin user stories.