Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst (SDLC/SQL)
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients' best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology
teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services. Global Functions Technology
is a diverse organization comprised of more than 15,000 talented professionals with some of the brightest minds - all working together to realize Citi's Vision of growth and economic progress. As a group, we partner with the Finance, Risk, Compliance, and Human Resources teams to drive the delivery of innovative technology solutions using common data, analytics, and platforms. Our technology operates in real-time environments, capturing and managing market, transaction, and accounting data, as well as the data from millions of customers daily. Our solutions cover all products and geographies in which Citi does business. We are the backbone for reporting across the bank, satisfying our regulatory commitments, enabling our businesses to be nimbler and helping to safeguard customer assets through highly effective controls.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We'll enable growth and progress together.
21280143 Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst - Singapore- C12 / AVP (R2018393)
Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for collating and analyzing the business requirements and be the liaison between technology and business teams. The individual will lead the development team and work with business analysts / Treasury users and a group of seasoned technology professionals to deliver technology projects for the business.
GFT APAC is seeking a Lead to work with business analysts / Treasury users and a group of seasoned technology professionals to deliver technology projects for the business. The individual will interact with the business teams and be responsible for collating and analyzing the business requirements and be the liaison between technology and business teams. Responsibilities:
• Lead, track and drive the progress of the program (requirements, development, testing, operational readiness, data readiness etc.) to ensure timely delivery
• Coordinate with business analysts & users for requirements
• Translate the business requirements into functional and technical requirements for the technology team consumption
• Liaising with upstream technology teams for feed requirements
• Manage system development and supporting activities to comply with standards and procedure.
• Provide continuous improvement through identifying best practices in technology products / processes / systems
• Analyze data to ensure comprehensive coverage of use cases and testing methodology
• Effective problem solving and issue identification Qualifications:
• Master or Bachelor Degree
• More than 8 years of total experience with background in Information Technology (in financial sector) and hands-on IT Project Management Experience Critical Competencies:
• Hands on Knowledge on PL/SQL, JAVA will be a plus
• Understanding of project SDLC
• Hands on Experience with SQL queries
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good presentation skills
• Data analysis skills
• Confident, innovative, self-motivated, result oriented
• Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions. About Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi . Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting