- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 26 Apr 18
Applications Support Intmd Analyst
Applications Support Intmd Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18019172
- We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join the CSD (Client Services Desk) team, supporting Citi's Futures/ FX/ CV(research application) businesses globally.
- The purpose of this role will be to provide the first line of support to both external & internal customers on Citi's Futures/ FX trading platforms, onboard clients on e-trading platforms, perform trading related maintenance activities, and liaise with the business and technology groups in managing the customer experience and relationship.
- The successful candidates will join the Client Services team in Singapore and will work with the respective sales groups to provide a high level service across internal and external applications.
- The candidate will also be focused on driving forward key efficiency initiatives towards customer onboarding experience.
- The Futures/ FXLM/ CV (research application) businesses operate on a global 24 hour basis covering trading centers in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
- The candidate will work closely with colleagues in other regions to ensure the successful operation as a global function.
- Support Capability
- Provide a world class support service to a geographically diverse user base
- Develop expertise in the relationships between clients, sales and technology teams
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues globally, sharing information and knowledge effectively
- Strong process awareness and ability to manage incidents, problems and customer escalations
- Ensure all issues are tracked and work closely with business development managers to prioritize resolution
- Collate customer feedback and experience and translate them into new initiatives over process and system optimization
- Embrace the values by upholding and exemplifying the values in daily interactions with internal and external clients
- Monitor the quality and impact of implemented processes/initiatives and recommend changes/enhancements, if any
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of Futures/ Derivatives/ FX Sales and Trading business
- Communicate complex technical and functional issues to business users in a language they understand
- Clear understanding of Listed Derivatives market structure and underlying products, trading concepts, including the front to back understanding of trading lifecycle-Execution, Allocation, Clearing & Settlement process, working experience in onboarding & administering electronic trading (e-Trading) users, administering trading limits, monitoring client execution flows & system alerts would be highly preferred
- Experience in e-Trading Client Services or associated Operations group in a high availability/mission critical environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new business concepts quickly
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently problem solve in time critical scenarios
- Previous experience/knowledge of supporting a Futures, FX, Rates or FI/Derivatives trading business preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Understanding of client server architecture is preferred
- Experience in data analysis and MIS reporting is preferred
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage
- Essential university degree
- Relevant years of experience
- Experience and/or knowledge of financial & banking industry is a plus
- Ability to work at strategic and tactical operational levels
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to promote positive work relationship
- Ability to think clearly, analyze and resolve problems with good judgment
- Display a flexible attitude to work
- Understand criticality and concepts of information security