Applications Security Specialist
As they continuously embark on upgrades and transformation, a multi- national technology giant is looking to expand their development team. You will be part of the global team that works on developing tools to automate processes that will integrate with existing Security Systems in the organisation's infrastructure. The Position:
- Develop and write tools that will integrate with Security Systems.
- Write a code that can read PDF or DWG files and convert it into texts.
- Develop a tool that will streamline the P&C process and documentation.
- Create a dashboard for data gathering and reporting.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them.
- Prepare test cases and documentation.
- Work with team members to find creative, innovative solutions to problems.
- Programming and commissioning of Access Control and CCTV hardwares.
- Experience in software development
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot tiny errors and inconsistencies in code.
- Must have excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Strong work ethic.
- A desire to innovate and create cutting edge programs.
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately.
For more information you can email Amanda Lim
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference 523646 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/3kg34i/applications-security-specialist-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14477434 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544