Application Support Specialist (Contract)
- Sep 17, 2021
Application Support Specialist - 6 Months Extendable / Convertible to Permanent Role! Description:
Required Job Skills:
- The position will be part of a project team currently working on a data migration initiative to migrate data from existing bank platforms over to the banks LoanIQ (commercial loan) system and will be responsible for the deliverables that support APAC branches.
- As well as working on the project, the individual will also be required to provide technical support for APAC branches, as well as getting involved in triaging of incidents and support change related activities.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with LoanIQ applications with a data analyst background in production support, Java/.net and Windows.
Desired Job Skills:
- Preferably with experience with LoanIQ applications
- Experience as a data analyst willing to perform technical support function
- Knowledge of Java/.Net/Windows and databases
- Troubleshoot and resolve application problems
- Experience in Incident/Change/Problem Management
- Support o/s patching, disaster recovery and technical infrastructure triage
- Monitor, manage, and possibly tune platforms for availability and performance.
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Be able to manage multiple complex technical issues
- Work as part of a team providing 24X7 Operational support (inclusive of weekends)
- Collaborate with peer team members, development teams and vendors as required
- A good understanding Windows platform
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes and priorities
- Project Management experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please reply to me or submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061