Reporting to the Section Head, you will lead the implementation of new business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary, in accordance to SDLC process.
You will be required to:-
- Perform system design and development with in-depth knowledge of Wintel platform and programming languages including C#, MsSQL, Ms.NET framework, MS Access, Crystal report and DOS command.
- Prepare documentation of system development and project deliverable.
- Coach and guide new joiners on applications, interfaces, policies and processes
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates shall possess the following:
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in application development.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and programming skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Experience working with and managing the expectations of business users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills