Do you have what it takes to be successful in a vibrant start-up environment, developing API-powered, next-generation financial technology for creating innovative and differentiated digital financial and payments products for consumers and businesses? if yes then my client provides a next-generation financial technology platform enabling financial institutions, fintechs and other innovative companies to serve their customers better.
We are looking for an experienced Application Support Engineer to add to the team developing a digital payment product. The role entails cooperation with developers, diagnostics and bug fixing.
- Monitor Tier 3 queues and respond to support requests as they occur
- Identify area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and work with the appropriate team(s) implementing the fix
- Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Develop, test, and execute SQL queries to aid in the investigation and analysis of issues.
- Work on complex assignments that will include drawing in of specialized expertise whenever necessary, otherwise capable of handling routine work or general instructions on new assignments.
- Implement technical solutions aligned with technology vision as laid out by the solution architects
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere of teamwork through collaborative behaviour and open communications
- 5 years of Java programming
- Must understand basic data structures: map, List, Basic understand of algorithms: sort, hash, search
- Should have thread programming concepts such as synchronized blocks, locks
- Must know async programming, e.g. using Completable Future
- java reflection and proxy and able to read log files produced by Log4J
- Good understanding of Java GC and understand public-private vs. symmetric encryptions
- 3 years of HibernateAble to read hibernate configuration /mapping files & JPA queries
- 5 years of database and SQL - Basic select and sub select statements
- Execute explain plans and interpret results
- Understanding of basic TCP/IP network
- High level understanding of connection handshakes & high-level understanding of routing
- knows how to use netstat, curl, telnet, sftp and understanding of firewall
- 3 years of RESTful Understanding of JaxRS annotations.