· Providing 1st and 2nd line support.
· Assist to implement business requests on Sales perimeter
· Coordinate with overseas IT teams for projects and system implementations
· Shift work is required
· Work within the 24x7 ‘follow the sun’ set up.
· Conform to all internal policies and procedures.
· Manage customer relations when dealing directly with both internal and external users of the systems.
· Assist members of team (business or technical analysts)
· Liaise with users and developers.
Working both within the team responsible, or alone when requested, to act as, or in conjunction with a specific project manager: - (non-exhaustive)
· Assisting in the completion and timely delivery of projects
· Testing, including writing test scripts, for new releases.
· Assist the tracking of both time and resources on the projects.
Qualifications and Profile
An ideal Candidate should have
· Minimum 4 years of industry working experience, preferable in financial/banking industry
· Solid experience with UNIX scripting and SQL (Sybase)
· Good understanding of IT and market knowledge
· Good trouble shooting skills and be a quick learner
· Knowledge on financial products and market operations.
· Knowledge of monitoring solution (E.g OMI, ITRS Geneos)
· Good knowledge Microsoft Office
· Careful observance of standards and proces
· Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
· Good command of English, French would be advantage
· Candidates should have ITL certification (advantage).
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
· Excellent communication (wriiten and verbal) and interpersonal skills across all levels with demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong sense of confidentiality
· Autonomous, self motivated and excellent team player
· Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
· Self-starter and ambitious