- SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Adecco Personnel Pte. Ltd.
- 15 Jan 19
Application Support - Banking / APAC
Adecco is working with a foreign investment bank, providing services in mergers & acquisitions, risk management, equity & debt markets etc. They are currently hiring for an in-house Application Support to be responsible for maintaining and supporting software application which is used for Regulatory reporting in APAC.
- 4+ years of experience of working in Oracle PL/SQL
- Sound Unix/Linux shell scripting skills along with working knowledge of awk and sed.
- Good experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices like incident and change management.
- Working knowledge of Informatica PC 10.X.
- Chinese Language proficiency is needed to liaise with Chinese counterparts.
- Work with business users to understand their needs and work accordingly
- Analyze, understand and map the Business needs with the actual data.
- Maintaining availability of systems during the business hours
- Automation of existing processes.
- Coordinate with different teams/upstream to identify the data issues
- Coordinate with different teams across the location as and when needed
- Detect the production bugs and reporting the same to L3 teams.
- Work under minimal supervision and independently.
- Interact with multiple lines of businesses, support partners and application managers for day to day business routines.
Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset) and email it to TechnicalStaffing@adecco.com
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Wai Yun Wen
Direct Line: 6697 7943
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1330726
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org