Application Specialist (1-year contract with full benefits)
The selected candidate will work closely with business stakeholders in design and implement automation solutions. Primary duties including maintain and support application automation and reports.
• Provide application support to financial applications.
• Ensure high performance and high availability of supported applications.
• Manage and support change activities.
• Troubleshoot/debug to resolve incidents and provide application support.
• Manage and work with vendor to deliver enhancements.
• Develop, maintain and support financial reports.
• Provide functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of reports enhancements.
• Work with Business Analyst and business stakeholders to review, document, test and piloting new automation solution.
• Script/automate and document application support processes to improve efficiency.
• Adherence to quality standards and IT Service Management procedures.
• Diploma/Degree in Finance and/or Computer Science, Computer Information System.
• At least 3 years of working experience in developing and supporting Microsoft Excel including VBA macros, pivot tables and complex formulas.
• Database/SQL language is required, preferably with MS Access and/or MS SQL.
• Knowledge in Financial products, financial markets, derivatives.
• Excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly self-motivated and good team player.