Application Program Analyst - Contract
Demand for Payment services is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in payments applications. The main function of a Senior Analyst is responsible for the support of the Non-Stop systems and associated payments applications in a multi-datacenter and multi-processing environment The Position:
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Provide second level support for all Tandem Debit applications, products and services - including debit, prepaid and risk lines of business.
- Works closely with service partners such as DPS Operations, Tandem Online Development & Application Support teams to ensure all Tandem related services are operational.
- Ongoing/Proactive analysis of Non-Stop Debit Systems and applications to detect potential problems.
- When necessary makes preventive corrections and works with Engineering, Development and Application Configuration groups to implement long-term corrective measures.
- Coordinate and provide support to all Tandem implementations.
- Act as a mentor to junior team members.
- Represent application support in project efforts to ensure the products supportability prior to the production implementation.
- 24x7x365 Coverage, including ability to work 12 hour shifts as required
- Preferred 5+ years' experience supporting HP Non Stop Tandem systems.
- Preferred 5+ years' experience with payments applications such as Connex Advantage or ACI Base24.
- Working knowledge of SQL (preferred SQL/MP or SQL/MX) required.
- Programming experience required - TAL, C or TACL.
- Experience with Golden Gate or similar data replication product desired.
- Experience with ISO 8583 messaging, ATM driving, or POS transactions would be well suited. 2
- Candidate should be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical peer groups, including Account Management, Client Services, and other technical platform and application support groups.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Familiar with ITIL or similar framework - this is a highly audited highly regulated industry where process plays a crucial role in our day to day operations.