Reporting to Team Head, you will be working in a team to be responsible for designing application architecture and project implementation. Ideally you are a Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant working experience, is proficient in programming language, and experienced in Java Spring Boot, SpringMVC, MyBatis, Shiro, Log4J, Maven, SVN and Junit framework. You are passionate and willing to work hard to meet tight deadlines.
- Participate in full project implementation cycle including gathering of requirements, project planning, project implementation, maintenance and support, and other related work.
- Understand the strategic direction and team goals set by senior management.
- Design application architecture including high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Be involved in program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Communicate and convey expectations to vendors to reduce project risk and meet the requirements during handover stage.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a banking environment.
- Proficient in Java and Python programming language.
- Hands-on experience in Java Spring Boot, SpringMVC, MyBatis, Shiro, Log4J, Maven, SVN and Junit framework.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects.
- Experience in RESTFul/JSON API Development.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills; is passionate and able to meet tight deadlines.