- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C5595
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Our client is an innovative technology firm. They are looking to hire an Android Developer to help them on their Mobile Application Development
Our client is an innovative technology firm. They are looking to hire an Android Developer to help them on their Mobile Application Development.
Ideally the candidate should have 4-5 years of experience in Native Android Development. Should be self-driven and a team player.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Experience with Java/Kotlin in Android Studio
- Android app Performance optimisation
- Experience with functional Reactive Programming with RXAndroid/ReactiveX
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different android versions and how to develop for different screen sizes
- Web service integration (JSON,XML parsing)
- Knowledge of application design patterns
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar with code versioning tools, Git, Tower
- Familiar with push notifications
- Social Network integration like Facebook, Linked in etc
- Strong knowledge of various libraries for android such as layout patterns, REST and HTTP frameworks.
- Experience using Proguard, JIRA/Slack
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number NM_Android, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1767726