Application Development Manager (OCR Technologies)
Top tier Financial Instruction is looking for a OCR / ICR Application Development Manager.
The successful applicant will be proficient in managing, supporting and developing OCR technologies like Kofax Total Agility, Google OCR and cloud Duties include:
- Support, maintain and develop software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Design work encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Five to eight years of experience in an applicable software development environment
- Technology experience using .Net framework, OCR technologies like Kofax Total Agility, Google OCR and cloud technologies
- Experience of technologies he Kofax suite of products including Kofax Capture, Kofax Total Agility & Transformation highly desirable.
For more information you can email Helen Fan
in our Singapore office on Helen.Fan@TEKsystems.com
quoting Job Reference 525990
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/uDw4aF/application-development-manager-ocr-technologies-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14724950 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544