Permanent Role Working Location: To be revealed Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high-quality business solution for the company and its clients.
- Combination of on-site/offsite low-level requirements gathering, understanding client’s needs, and working with the architects or senior developers to come up with a viable solution
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assist senior developer(s) in analyzing and resolving technical issues.
- Assist in preparing manuals, specification and other technical documentations.
- Package and support deployment releases.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 1-4+ years in software development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Good working knowledge in Node JS, Express, React/Angular
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Good knowledge of Jest, Mocha and DevOps (Jenkins), automated testing would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, API, MVC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Understanding and practicing of Agile methodologies will be added advantages
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*