Application Delivery Manager (Risk & Regulatory Reporting)
- Per Annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimum Solutions , EA Licence No: 07C3330
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are presently seeking candidate for the position of Application Delivery Manager for Risk & Regulatory Reporting, specializing in Risk & Regulatory Reporting on Moody’s Platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate IT related projects for UOB Group and APAC branches that may be assigned from time to time.
- Understand business function and analyse user requirements, make a clear scope of project and build consensus with users (Create ‘Project Management Plan’).
- Lead in analysis and scoping of data sourcing and functional enhancements, functional/application design, functional specification discussion, and obtain users agreements.
- Obtain commitments from all identified stakeholders on creation of project plan and handle of project change management.
- Create project schedule, project activity list and control to keep the schedule and within budget.
- Arrange with users to conduct User Acceptance Test and arrange with vendor (where relevant) to prepare necessary test environment and support functional testing.
- Produce and review Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans.
- Prepare necessary documents to facilitate and deliver the project (Release checklist, UAT results, etc.).
- Lead and co-ordinate Go-Live activities, including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Review post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for delivery
- Will need to closely supervise developer resources work, and ensure that quality coding practices and processes have been observed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7-10 years of previous project management experience, with exposure to project management best practices/ methodologies/ project lifecycle.
- 7-10 years of supporting Basel 2/3 Reporting environment from a functional perspective, with solid understanding of Credit Risk / Market Risk / Regulatory Reporting.
- Working knowledge of PL SQL language, Control-M schedule, and JIRA issue management tool is preferred.
- Formal training in project management practices preferred.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Experience with IT support of Financial Accounting and Procurement business functions is preferred.
- Capability in requirement analysis and functional design skills in a Moodys Fermat / Ray / OneSumX environment.
- Capability of self-learning and a quick learner.
- Be adaptable, flexible and be able to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and growing organization/environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to network and influence others without direct oversight or supervision.