- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 21 Sep 17
Application ArchitectJob Description
- Understand the strategy, needs of business units and assist in the development of Technology roadmaps
- Serve as domain architect to implement an updated technology foundation for the bank with full capability/accountability for architecture deliverables( process, information, technology etc) from concept to implementation. Domain areas are predominantly customer onboarding covering Call Center applications (IVR, CTI integration, etc), CRM/Front End Technology (Microsoft Dynamics/Siebel), Credit Origination and Compliance.
- Communicate and influence key elements of one or more technology architectures to technical and business audiences
- Provide consultation and issue resolution services to IT colleagues for one or more technology architectures, consulting with other architecture leaders as required
- Own and lead architecture definitions for new initiatives in digital initiatives (omni-channel across channels) and unified communication like web-RTC and chats.
- Interface with senior stakeholders including other group architects to drive architectural directions
- Development of relevant architectural standards and high level design principles
- Spearheads various key technology initiatives like standard definition, frameworks, architecture blueprints
- At least 10 years of experience in contact center and front-end technology
- Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural views at varying audiences
- Broad based IT knowledge and experience( hardware, software, middleware, databases)