Join one of the largest Global Investment Management Firms that specializes in Real Estate and Professional Services. Go-to person for all business users to any Yardi platform related questions and to discuss business requirements or operational optimizations.
- Act as a liaison between staff, vendors and other internal and external stakeholders to support business processes enabled by the Yardi.
- Contribute to implementation of configuration changes or application enhancements supporting end-user processes. Manage implementation of small to medium complex changes.
- Conduct structured QA testing of changes or work with QA teams and business users to ensure agreed testing processes are followed prior to deployment of any changes in production environment.
- Ensure proper release management or DevOps processes as relevant for the application are followed.
- Support and directly execute (where needed) certain complex business processes including: like Creating workflows, ETL management etc.
- Provide end-user support by responding to questions and issues related to the use of the platform used by accounting staff.
- Record and analyze functional incidents, as well as conduct root cause analysis and advise on solutions to prevent recurrence. Work with vendor support to resolve complex issues.
- Perform system, business, and end-user process reviews to identify inefficiencies and make sound recommendations to internal clients and end-users that enable improved productivity.
- Prepare documentation to support system administrative functions, procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with Training to develop instructional materials and assist with end user training.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in Accounting ERP like Coupa/Sage/Workday
- Strong experience using SQL programming language, able to write complex queries for technical analysis
- Excellent programming experience, preferably Python
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting application issues and working closely with business users on Yardi configurations or change management
- Experience having worked using structured software engineering methodologies, frameworks and tools including Agile/Scrum (or similar) methodologies
- Experience using tools to define and document business requirements, user stories and test cases
- Experience with visual modeling tools including UML is an advantage
- Experience working on cloud enabled solutions on Azure is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
MOM Registered Employment Agency Licence Number: 16S8373
Employment Agent Personel: R1876015