Anti-Financial Crime Training Manager - 12 months contract
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
A global investment bank is seeking a Training Manager to work as part of the Anti-Financial Crime department. This individual would be leading a team of about 15. The bulk of this role is to design, develop and promote the delivery of risk-based, high quality Anti-Financial Crime training.
- Support the identification of AFC training needs in conjunction with appropriate AFC, and relevant bank-wide stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, deliver and promote risk-based training programmes, in accordance with identified training initiatives and regulatory requirements
- Write, design, develop, deliver and promote high quality training solutions tailored to the needs of learners including different learning formats such as classroom presentations, web-based courses, and coordinate appropriate translations
- Develop, maintain and promote close working relationships with AFC, business management and other relevant stakeholders to: address training needs; advise on training initiatives; agree training content, determine population scope and roll out dates; obtain necessary approvals; and provide support in relation to escalation reporting/MI
- Ensure adherence to relevant methodologies, governance structures and key operating procedures
- Support evaluation regarding the effectiveness of training provided
- Promote effective communication between team members through regular attendance at team meetings
- Develop, maintain and promote close working relationships with the training operations team to facilitate course development and roll outs, and the provision of management information
- Complete appropriate personal development training; promote cultural change within the bank in support of its values and beliefs; and comply with all applicable regulatory and compliance requirements.
The successful candidate would have Previous experience in performing a similar Training Manager role working within the financial services industry, and in developing and delivering online and classroom training. You would have a good understanding of the global regulatory environment and an ability to communicate this clearly and effectively to the business.
The successful candidate would have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact with senior stakeholders. You have a structured and organized approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail. You would also possess the confidence to liaise with all levels of the business as required, to remove roadblocks and resolve sticking point to ensure a successful delivery.
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322