INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Project Ansible Engineer to join our team in Singapore.
The candidate will work within our Ops teams (AIC) in a hands-on role which consists of building and maintaining playbooks to automate delivery of various platforms and applications and coach teams to spread Ansible usage.
As an Ansible Engineer you will be:
- Working within a team of like-minded professionals to provision and deploy business applications.
- Designing and implementing appropriate configuration management automation platform and provide production support for it.
- Automating the provisioning of environments: cooking up some recipes with Ansible, and deploying environments using containers.
- Influencing other teams in adopting automation and configuration management best practices.
- Training other team members and other teams on Ansible.
- Participating in the Agile DevOps community to design, develop, test and release new capabilities and features with focus on continuous delivery, release and post-production support.
- Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
Skills & Experiences
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
- Expertise with Ansible and other configuration management tools
- Hands-on experience of automation of DB/middleware/app server (Tomcat, Oracle, Mongo DB, ELK, MQ, CFT etc.), CI tools (Jenkins, Nexus etc.) or products (Triple A, Axway, Calypso etc.)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations for high availability
- Experience of continuous delivery pipelines
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in IT operations, infrastructure teams or software engineering
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience with Ansible