Analytics and Insights Manager, Asia Pacific
Come join Experian Asia Pacific's Digital Marketing Team as Analytics and Insights Manager
. Your role is to integrate digital analytics into the marketing function, using data to enable and accelerate online and offline marketing performance.
This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing, APac, and you will be responsible for building an overarching strategy that reinforces metrics and best practices, and reporting to streamline our processes and marketing activities to achieve optimal results as an organisation.
Success in this role means delivering data-driven insights that will enable APAC Marketing and Communications team as well as business stakeholders to have a better understanding of marketing performance. Responsibilities:
- Apply digital analytics solutions to enable end-to-end tracking of marketing campaigns and combining data from multiple sources to understand the business impact of marketing campaigns.
- Understand business needs & objectives, leveraging market and customer intelligence to enable APAC Marketing team to effectively target our customers with meaningful and impactful campaigns.
- Extract data & build dashboards, combining data from multiple sources (such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Eloqua, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Ads) to turn raw data into actionable insights to propel marketing and business activities.
- Provide support to regional marketing teams for web/platform analytics across reporting, maintenance, and integration of data sources
- Generate fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly reports to uncover learnings and insights to guide future marketing campaigns and improve processes.
- Work with agency partners and Global teams to administer APac Analytics operations and develop strategies to improve marketing performance. This includes identifying and tracking key digital metrics across Paid, Owned and Earned Channel i.e. SEO, Web Analytics, EDM, Social Media, PPC, etc
- Own the measurement & optimisation roadmap, campaign tagging and tracking recommendations, campaign insights, KPI frameworks, and reporting of marketing performance and business insights.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and the evolving analytics landscape; staying current with day to day operational business needs and join daily discussions and meetings related to Digital Analytics.
- 4-6 years of hands-on digital analytics and insights experience with proven success in developing insights to support business and corporate objectives.
- Must have strong quantitative analysis skills and advanced Excel skills
- Have good commercial acumen to produce qualitative insights and recommendations
- Must have experience in producing dashboards (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc) including maintaining and integrating multiple data sources
- Familiarity with lead lifecycle process (MQL, SQL, Opportunities stages) will be a huge advantage
- Experience in B2B marketing measurement, insights, testing/optimisation and operations
- Strong attention to detail & storytelling - accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organisations, and operations.