Analytics / Data Science Project Manager
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Overall 10+ years of experience in IT and at least 2 years in the management of products, programs, or processes related to the data science and analytics field; and
- Proven expertise in managing at least two (2) end-to-end data science and analytics project lifecycle.
- Relevant experience working with global enterprises and clients on multiple data related projects
- Strong experience in managing large scale and complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proven record of effective leadership, including the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, build teams and consensus
- Proven data literacy - Ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options.
- Demonstrated ability to quantify resource requirements, measure and communicate proposed project benefits
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Public Sector Project management experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of diverse stakeholders and able to be the overall lead for engagement
- Project Management related certifications i.e. PMP, PRINCE or equivalent with thorough understanding of project management and SDLC methodologies
- Working knowledge on any of Data storage, collection & Management tools and any of BI Visualization tools is good to have
- Working understanding of cloud i.e. AWS, Azure or GCP is good to have
- Self-motivated and results-oriented and possess the ability to work independently, juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workload, and adhere to tight deadlines, within a collaborative team environment
- Conveys complex and technical business issues to diverse audiences and projects a highly credible, polished image in presentations and communications