Analytics - Client Account Management Support (CAMS) - Singapore
Customer Account Management Support (CAMS) assist Sales by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed understanding of Bloomberg processes and procedures, CAMS can act in advisory role to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The department is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong communication skills, and who enjoys working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
Each CAMS rep looks after their own group of Sales teams and is encouraged to be independent in this area by looking for ways to grow their business and educate their teams. We'll trust you to:
To apply for this role, you'll need to have:
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and bring them to resolution
- Serve as a liaison between customers, sales and all Bloomberg operational departments addressing customer requests
- Manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
- Support projects around company initiatives and sales with ad hoc reporting and requests
We'd also like to see:
- Experience in a client facing role, and a proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills in English, including negotiation and handling customer objections
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Proactive and persistent customer service
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like you:
- Fluency in Mandarin, as this role may require Mainland China coverage
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.