Analyst / Senior Officer, Customer Service Officer (Video Teller Machine), Customer Centre, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for assisting customer transactions/queries through video channel accurately and efficiently in accordance with the bank established processes and policies. You may also utilise other secondary channels such as telephone, emails & live chat.
- Role may require identification of customer’s financial needs and recommend DBS/POSB products accordingly.
- May be required to work on 24/7 shift rotations.
- To consistently meet the Customer Centre targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To complete & meet all customers’ requests within established processes & policies
- To successfully cross-sell the Bank’s products and services
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow CSOs
- To adhere to audit and compliance regulations as defined
- To handle customer enquiries on the Bank’s suite of products and services
- Those with prior customer service experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of banking consumer products will be desirable
- Knowledge/ related work experience with Video Interaction channel/Social Media (e.g. Skype, Facetime)
- Patient and excellent customer service mindset
- Strong communication skill i.e. Verbal & Written
- Able to relate well with people of all levels
- Those with Mandarin-speaking skill will be given opportunity to support mandarin-speaking customers
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.